Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Video: Danica Patrick’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Shoot

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sports Illustrated’s annual swimsuit issue is out this week and IndyCar driver Danica Patrick is among the women included. A four-page spread featuring photos of Patrick was shot at Singer Island, Fla., by photographer Ben Watts last fall. She also is the subject of a question-and-answer story by former ESPN anchor Dan Patrick, who recently made his debut in the weekly magazine as a senior writer and weekly columnist. “It was a lot of fun actually, ’’ Patrick said of the photo shoot.
Click Here To Read More:
Watch: Danica Patrick ‘Shower’ Super Bowl Commercial
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DANICA PATRICK PHOTOS

“I expected it to be nerve-wracking. I’ve posed (for
many photos) in clothes but I’d never posed in a swimming suit. I didn’t know if I’d know exactly what to do, but amazingly it all translated over. I was comfortable and we all had fun. “ This year’s cover supermodel is Marisa Miller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
International News. Design by Pocket